*Electronics and accessories not included*
The Sim Seats SR-X space frame chassis is the most rigid simulator on the market today. Tubular frame construction, triangulated for maximum strength to hold up to the heaviest of force feedback and hydraulic or load cell pedals. No flex. Period.
Trust our racing experience to your sim experience! SR-X Driving Simulator: Durable, stable, compact, a must for the serious sim racer. There is a reason why the SR-X works so well – years of customer feedback: we listened, we implemented.
Strength lies in the tubular steel frame and integrated chassis bracing to take the abuse from hydraulic brake systems and heavy force-feedback steering wheels. Framework is extremely adjustable for all driving styles – close wheel NASCAR configurations to neutral position road racing configurations.
Can be pre-drilled for the most popular wheels and pedals on the market. Hardware supplied so you can bolt up and start racing in no time.
- Steel tubular framework
- Triangulated integrated chassis bracing
- Custom colored side plates
- Custom CNC cut side plates upon request
- Shifter mount kit with attachment for multiple shifter types
- Posi-lock tilt wheel deck
- Pre-drilled for wheel and pedals
- Durable powder coated high gloss finish
- Front Mounting Brackets for direct drive wheelbases
- Made in USA!
See manual here for instructions on setup: 2022 Assembly Guide
Please allow 2 weeks for fabrication! Contact us for custom configurations.